STO - Pre-Release Bonuses

A place for everyone to come and unwind. Feel free to post anything. Just remember to respect everyone and follow the Code of Conduct.
Which One To Get???
Anubite
Advanced Member
Anubite
Advanced Member

27 Jan 2010, 01:48 #16

treker eve and wow both are amazing games because of their end game content what all players will eventually reach... the games you list are not mmorpgs or even close to it so if that company makes it they will be cluseless...... reason you hate wow it is because you never reached the end game... reason you hade eve is because for most people it is far too complicated and i am somehow sure you are one of the most people i am talking about.

What do you want?

HYPER
Advanced Member
HYPER
Advanced Member

27 Jan 2010, 03:41 #17

you guys will have to save a spot in the game. I will get just not anytime soon too poor right now. I hope they offer the lifetime subscription again later because i would buy it. Kind of mad that i don't have the money now for it :( :angry: though when i do get i hope you guys will have time to show me around and let me pal around with you in dangerous areas until i get caught up. until i the game have in the new fontier of FG2 gaming :P :D lets bring back the good old days when we were all in the same game together and at the same time .

The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member
The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member

27 Jan 2010, 05:00 #18

I don't want start an argument or anything but... Wow you think you figured out why I don't like WoW or EVE. I don't like the game because I never reached the end game or it is far too complicated? Lol. No mate that is not why I don't like them. They are just boring, not fun, realistic, or story driven. It's fine that you love them and think they are great but not to me. You know my sister plays WoW and she loves it. Yeah Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Dragon Age: Origins are not MMORPGs but Star Wars The Old Republic is. Star Wars The Old Republic is Bioware's first MMORPG. Bioware is clueless because they never done a MMORPG before and SWTOR is their very first one that they are developing? Lol. Bioware is doing something that is new, different, more exciting, and fun than traditional MMORPGs are and what Blizzard has done with WoW in my opinion. I have full confidence in Bioware's first attempt of making a MMORPG. Well whatever floats your boat. Oh don't worry I won't cancel my order for STO.I miss playing with you guys anyways and the game is fun even a lot of things in the game has disappointed me. See you guys in STO next week.

"We are all explorers driven to know what's over the horizon, what's beyond our own shores... A final frontier begins in this hall. Let's explore it together." - Captain Jonathon Archer

"This is your destiny, son. You are going to touch the lives of so many people. Not just as a man, but as a symbol. You’re a symbol of peace. You’re a symbol of justice." - Jonathan Kent

Anubite
Advanced Member
Anubite
Advanced Member

27 Jan 2010, 11:17 #19

no game like this is realistic as it is all fantasy.... wow has no story??? are you mad lol..... wow story begins with warcraft 1.2.3 and then throzen throne hat most of us played or play still..... so please dont tell me wow has no story!!

What do you want?

Anubite
Advanced Member
Anubite
Advanced Member

27 Jan 2010, 15:19 #20

just got my life time.... lets see if i regret it..

What do you want?