Open Letter To Bethesda

For all things occuring in Freedom Guardians Rebuilt.

Open Letter To Bethesda

HYPER
Advanced Member
HYPER
Advanced Member

23 Jan 2007, 05:19 #1

The leader ( [dM]Chriss )of the Dark Matter clan has asked for our support for this developer trying to make a new tool for the MODDING community. Since I know we all play MODs from time to time I said we would lend our support by post ing This infromation:

Information obtianed form Dark Matter Clan's Forums:

ChessMess is officially a Developer of the Game ST-Legacy (STAR TREK: Legacy), but inofficialy he was the Hub between the Modders on LegacyMods.com and the Developers of MadDoc software for Month. He did his best possible to support all Modders and Fans.

ChessMess, one of the Developers of "STAR TREK: Legacy" wrote a "Open Letter to Bethesda", the Publisher of "STAR TREK: Legacy". In this Open Letter he offers his services for free, to create a command line compiler for "STAR TREK: Legacy", this Tool woud allow game ownes to create thair own Missions for "STAR TREK: Legacy".

Will all Star Trek Clans please support all Star Trek: Legacy Clans to support this open Letter, by posting news about this Letter on thair Clan Websites and forus and Link to LegacyMods.com. This is your chance take it!

Here Is the link to the OPEN LETTER: OPEN LETTER TO BETHESDA

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

26 Jan 2007, 03:22 #2

tell chriss my Some Never Learns brother says high :) plz hyper.

QUITERS NEVER EVER WIN!!!

"It takes the young to make you laugh"-The Judge

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

26 Jan 2007, 03:23 #3

omg rofl let me fix my grammar. plz tell chriss some never learns brother says hi. thats better lol :D

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman

The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member
The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member

10 Feb 2007, 21:13 #4

Don't click on the link above.

"We are all explorers driven to know what's over the horizon, what's beyond our own shores... A final frontier begins in this hall. Let's explore it together." - Captain Jonathon Archer

"This is your destiny, son. You are going to touch the lives of so many people. Not just as a man, but as a symbol. You’re a symbol of peace. You’re a symbol of justice." - Jonathan Kent

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

09 Mar 2007, 03:00 #5

Do not click on any of the links here. This things post will be deleted asap.

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

09 Mar 2007, 21:35 #6

okay thats just low and cowardly stop spamming our website.

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

10 Mar 2007, 11:05 #7

Your right SNL some people never geow up.