NEW AVATARS!!!

For all things occuring in Freedom Guardians Rebuilt.
Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

01 Dec 2006, 23:34 #31

Here is the avatar I am wearing and the one SNL is wearing so we can compare the quality side by side.

I took a screenie of a post SNL made and chopped out the avatar as it apears to get this image and used my 41% rescale of the legacy avatar i am wearing.

I have not compared the quality in this way so what ever the results are they will be new to me.

WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

02 Dec 2006, 09:56 #32

lol np :D
Actually I have taken mine off for now thats why you don't see one.. but it is kinda strange hmm..

WarpCore

WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

02 Dec 2006, 09:59 #33

Well i've used the address your hosting it from (photobucket which is what I use too :blink:) and it looks fine now :unsure:
Not sure about this lol but I still don't see yours... anyone else got this problem?

WarpCore

WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

02 Dec 2006, 10:07 #34

Sorry for the triple post spam.. but I think I know why I can't see yours.. when you look at the locations both yours and Trekers are uploads... I looked around the forums and Ghost's is the same and I can't see his either lol..
Also I don't think the quality is due to the program I use because I used Paint Shop Pro for my new siggy too and (not bragging lol) but I think the quality of that is pretty good :blink:

WarpCore

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

02 Dec 2006, 16:00 #35

Warp where do you get that Lcars custom writing stuff im thinking of changing my borning pic to somthing more interesting.

QUITERS NEVER EVER WIN!!!

"It takes the young to make you laugh"-The Judge

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

02 Dec 2006, 16:04 #36

and how do you get the legacy thing?!?

QUITERS NEVER EVER WIN!!!

"It takes the young to make you laugh"-The Judge

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman

WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

02 Dec 2006, 20:00 #37

Well it's kinda hard to explain... lol I made that sig like I did with the last ones I used before by looking all over the Internet for LCARS images and then making something out of the different bits.. With this one I made parts of it myself so took abit longer (like a few hours not days lol). If you want or anyone else wants I can do you one or feel free to use it yourself as a template for your own..
Also if you want the Legacy Avatar use this address.. after all that it seems to be working okish now..

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/ ... rsamll.jpg

WarpCore

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

02 Dec 2006, 23:37 #38

Warp are reloaded my avatr from that photo bucket url like you did. So can you see it now?

Dutchboy
Advanced Member
Dutchboy
Advanced Member

02 Dec 2006, 23:57 #39

not really the place for this chat guys... Topic Closed...