NEW AVATARS!!!

For all things occuring in Freedom Guardians Rebuilt.
WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

13 Feb 2006, 20:27 #16

Ok I got another one do add to this for Warcraft 3 division. I know there used to be one somewhere but I cant find it. The only ones I can find of the old one are tiny or all fuzzed up so I did another edit.
As I said before..
Warcraft 3 Avatar was an edit of the originals by WarpCore (me :D)
Have fun and go own in Warcraft guys :D
Here it is..

WarpCore

T-Virus
Posts 0
T-Virus

14 Feb 2006, 19:04 #17

Warpcore , well done , it looks great :D

Pringle
Advanced Member
Pringle
Advanced Member

25 Feb 2006, 02:13 #18

ooooooooo big lol nice job i don't even know how to do that... how did you do that?
Pringle Munch Munch munch mmmm good tasty Pringles

Dutchboy
Advanced Member
Dutchboy
Advanced Member

16 Apr 2006, 17:24 #19

Warpcore thanks alot for rehosting and editing the ones for Guild Wars and SFC 3... I still have all the originals for WC3 and such....

They were on Farbeyond's site and have thus been moved to my site...

but again thanks for the 2 avatars as they will save me time in editing them myself... :D

WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

16 Apr 2006, 18:08 #20

No problem, happy to help B)

WarpCore

WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

30 Nov 2006, 19:48 #21

Well it's almost time.. (well for you guys in America anyway lol :D) for Legacy to arrive so I've done us a new avatar for all the Legacy members to use.. I'm not sure if Dutch has done one yet or if i've beat him too it ^_^ but here it is, let me know what you think.. pretty basic like I did with the Guild Wars and SFC3...

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

30 Nov 2006, 21:47 #22

Lookin good there Warpcore.

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

01 Dec 2006, 04:00 #23

I report as Lt. on the USS Boneyard :D

QUITERS NEVER EVER WIN!!!

"It takes the young to make you laugh"-The Judge

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

01 Dec 2006, 05:00 #24

I think you will have to clear that with a certain Rear Admiral who commands that ship first. But then again since you can kick his butt anyday in a fight perhaps you can take command for your self! ;)

WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

01 Dec 2006, 17:05 #25

Hmm I tested it as an avatar but once it goes smaller it looses the quality and you cant see it as well as the others... I will have to work something out.. the logo is only in a thin font anyway so it's gonna be hard :unsure:

The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member
The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member

01 Dec 2006, 18:48 #26

Warpcore, do you notice mine and Ugly's? Our avatars' quality are fine. Are you using Adobe Photoshop?

"We are all explorers driven to know what's over the horizon, what's beyond our own shores... A final frontier begins in this hall. Let's explore it together." - Captain Jonathon Archer

"This is your destiny, son. You are going to touch the lives of so many people. Not just as a man, but as a symbol. You’re a symbol of peace. You’re a symbol of justice." - Jonathan Kent

WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

01 Dec 2006, 19:14 #27

Trekker to me yours and Ugly's avatars are plain black... I don't see anything..
I use PSP not Photoshop.. besides it's not that.. the others ones I have done previously have all worked out fine..

WarpCore

The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member
The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member

01 Dec 2006, 19:19 #28

That is odd I still can see mine and Ugly's. It must be your computer or your connection doing it or something else.

"We are all explorers driven to know what's over the horizon, what's beyond our own shores... A final frontier begins in this hall. Let's explore it together." - Captain Jonathon Archer

"This is your destiny, son. You are going to touch the lives of so many people. Not just as a man, but as a symbol. You’re a symbol of peace. You’re a symbol of justice." - Jonathan Kent

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

01 Dec 2006, 23:18 #29

i'm not sure what you are seeing but i used pait and steched it in heith and width to 41% of the original size. It did lose some qualitly but it still looks decent to me. If you wan to see how it looks in my view i can post a screenie for you.

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

01 Dec 2006, 23:20 #30

Please excuse my rotten selling.

P.S. Warp I don't see any aviator for you.