Hiiiii

A place for everyone to come and unwind. Feel free to post anything. Just remember to respect everyone and follow the Code of Conduct.

Hiiiii

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

09 Aug 2013, 08:29 #1

Hey all! I can't believe it's been 8 years since I've been in FG2. Armada 2 seems long gone though sadly. What's the main game you guys are playing now?

Hope all is well with everyone still lurking on the website lol :)

Cheers!

QUITERS NEVER EVER WIN!!!

"It takes the young to make you laugh"-The Judge

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman

Dutchboy
Advanced Member
Dutchboy
Advanced Member

12 Aug 2013, 14:43 #2

Hey SNL...

We are playing mainly Star Trek Online these days...

Along with a lil Diablo 3, Star Craft 2, League of Legends and a few other games...

Crakie
Advanced Member
Crakie
Advanced Member

25 Aug 2013, 09:15 #3

What's d3 like? Hello all btw

Dutchboy
Advanced Member
Dutchboy
Advanced Member

26 Aug 2013, 02:45 #4

D3 is fun the first time trhough... however unlike D2.. the items as well as long time playability just aren't there...

I still play from time to time... but only when i get bored with my other games... but if you want to check it out I'll be more than happy to help you out with items, skills and boosting...

WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

16 Sep 2013, 19:06 #5

WASSSSSUPPPPP GUYYYS!! :D

Hope life is treating you well. You can find me in League of Legends mostly and Star Trek Online.

We say this every couple of years but we really must get an A2 game together one of these days. Would be great to get some of the old guys together for a few games.

It's been a very VERY long time.