COMING BACK TO RULE

A place for everyone to come and unwind. Feel free to post anything. Just remember to respect everyone and follow the Code of Conduct.

COMING BACK TO RULE

The Judge
Advanced Member
The Judge
Advanced Member

20 Oct 2006, 01:16 #1

OK, I am sick and tired of everyone in the lobby of A2 just sitting there like a bunch of limp wet rags. ITS time that a fire be placed under the @$$ ends of the A2 lobby. FG2 does not rule the lobby any longer, other clans no longer respect the power of FG2. The ONLY WAY to fix this is to activate my retirment division and go to battle in the A2 LOBBY and earn the RESPECT we ONCE HAD. EFFECTIVE at this SECOND IN TIME, I am requesting that the HIGH COUNSEL approve my request to return to FULL DUTY, and permission to gather new troops for the battle of the A2 LOBBY. IF my request is approved, I WILL Start the rebuilding of new troops to go to battle in honor of the Armada Division. WE SHALL OVERCOME and ALL those in our WAY will KNOW FG2 has RETURNED. I am now waiting for approval.

THE JUDGE, retired.

Dutchboy
Advanced Member
Dutchboy
Advanced Member

20 Oct 2006, 02:09 #2

welcome back to Full Time Status...

As of right now you are commissioned back into FG2 Armada Division as our official A2 Trainer...

Get those troops ready for battle...

As of right now we are at Yellow Alert....

AmpMan
Advanced Member
AmpMan
Advanced Member

20 Oct 2006, 02:17 #3

OMG that means ppl in the A2 Lobby will not just sitting around there anymore, but actually play the Game again? :D :D :D

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

20 Oct 2006, 02:42 #4

WOOT WOOT

anya
Advanced Member
anya
Advanced Member

20 Oct 2006, 13:11 #5

lol Nice to see you back in action Judge ^^ look forward to doing battle with you as yourself again :P

WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

20 Oct 2006, 19:51 #6

OMG did I miss something here!
I'll get my phaser out lol... Welcome back Judge, get collecting those bones :P

WarpCore

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

20 Oct 2006, 20:27 #7

I'll get my phaser out lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Judge
Advanced Member
The Judge
Advanced Member

20 Oct 2006, 22:38 #8

YEE HAA, heading to the LOBBY to FIRE IT UP. I am so HUNGRY and my DOGS OF WAR even more so. YEE HAA

THE JUDGE

Crakie
Advanced Member
Crakie
Advanced Member

22 Apr 2007, 07:47 #9

WarpCore @ Oct 20 2006, 01:51 PM wrote: OMG did I miss something here!
I'll get my phaser out lol
WarpCore
HAHAHAHAHA

Nice of you to spot that Ug!!

I thought there was something about him!!!

LOL, OMG LMAO!!!

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

22 Apr 2007, 20:02 #10

ahhh good ol crakies 3 years late as usual :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B) :rolleyes: :D :P

QUITERS NEVER EVER WIN!!!

"It takes the young to make you laugh"-The Judge

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman

Crakie
Advanced Member
Crakie
Advanced Member

22 Apr 2007, 20:52 #11

Lol i know.. but i missed that one!

I was reading some old posts.... :ph43r: :D

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

10 Jul 2007, 03:37 #12

Judge I will be back in action next week from my very long leave from A2. My dogs grow wild in anticipation. I have ordered them to take a foot hold in the hostile land for FG2 and rescue SNL from the enemies odious torture chambers. When you come back you will have a newly freed SNL, a glorious Ugly, a Freshly trained German and allthe other randm FG2 soldiers to rule. MY DOGS WILL PAVE THE WAY FOR FG2 VICTORY AND GLORY. A NEW GOLDEN AGE HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FG2-Noobs
Posts 0
FG2-Noobs

08 Aug 2007, 03:29 #13

The Judge @ Oct 19 2006, 07:16 PM wrote: OK, I am sick and tired of everyone in the lobby of A2 just sitting there like a bunch of limp wet rags. ITS time that a fire be placed under the @$$ ends of the A2 lobby. FG2 does not rule the lobby any longer, other clans no longer respect the power of FG2. The ONLY WAY to fix this is to activate my retirment division and go to battle in the A2 LOBBY and earn the RESPECT we ONCE HAD. EFFECTIVE at this SECOND IN TIME, I am requesting that the HIGH COUNSEL approve my request to return to FULL DUTY, and permission to gather new troops for the battle of the A2 LOBBY. IF my request is approved, I WILL Start the rebuilding of new troops to go to battle in honor of the Armada Division. WE SHALL OVERCOME and ALL those in our WAY will KNOW FG2 has RETURNED. I am now waiting for approval.

THE JUDGE, retired.
LOL

Posts 0

08 Aug 2007, 03:30 #14

The Judge @ Oct 19 2006, 07:16 PM wrote: OK, I am sick and tired of everyone in the lobby of A2 just sitting there like a bunch of limp wet rags. ITS time that a fire be placed under the @$$ ends of the A2 lobby. FG2 does not rule the lobby any longer, other clans no longer respect the power of FG2. The ONLY WAY to fix this is to activate my retirment division and go to battle in the A2 LOBBY and earn the RESPECT we ONCE HAD. EFFECTIVE at this SECOND IN TIME, I am requesting that the HIGH COUNSEL approve my request to return to FULL DUTY, and permission to gather new troops for the battle of the A2 LOBBY. IF my request is approved, I WILL Start the rebuilding of new troops to go to battle in honor of the Armada Division. WE SHALL OVERCOME and ALL those in our WAY will KNOW FG2 has RETURNED. I am now waiting for approval.

THE JUDGE, retired.
FG2 is a clan of noobs only 1 that has any skill is ugly

[FG2]Stefan
Posts 0
[FG2]Stefan

08 Aug 2007, 10:02 #15

anonymity makes it easier to tell the truth, right guest? but who would do you any harm, if you told us your name? B)