COMING BACK TO RULE

A place for everyone to come and unwind. Feel free to post anything. Just remember to respect everyone and follow the Code of Conduct.
WarpCore
Advanced Member
WarpCore
Advanced Member

11 Aug 2007, 16:12 #31

Spot on from Crakes there..
Rich I have never had a problem with you and there was a time when we used to talk... why do you do this stuff man? Please just leave it out...

Warpy

anya
Advanced Member
anya
Advanced Member

12 Aug 2007, 11:44 #32

hey Crakie ... hun its ok :) .... and yes Stefan like Crakie said, I have a lot of friends in A2 .. some of who have a bad rep, that doesnt mean I'm like they are or always agree with what they do, but I do see both sides of the coin and I also know that the reason a lot of them are giving you all grief atm is because you are all acting like FG2 is the best clan that ever was ... one of the reason our clan has suvived where most others have fallen is because we (well we used to) play for the fun of the game, not necessarily to win, we never boast or claim to be anything, and we ignor the idiots who only want to make trouble, not lower ourselves to their level!

AmpMan
Advanced Member
AmpMan
Advanced Member

14 Aug 2007, 13:30 #33

@ anya for me FG2 is the best clan that ever was/is. Not skillwise in game but i like the ppl here.
As for the Game, well since your whole discussion is for A2 only i'd say we have players from noob to average and some real good ones.
No one here would claim FG2 is the best A2 clan ever (Skillwise in Game).
We've not become wannabe pro's and we never will. The whole discussion in this ancient topic shows why there are not many ppl playing A2 anymore.
The few remaining players in the Lobby are doing everything to have 10 players in there on a Saturday evening instead of 40 and i have a feeling they will succeed if we keep jumping on their Train.

anya
Advanced Member
anya
Advanced Member

14 Aug 2007, 21:10 #34

no offence amp but from what I have seen/heard of late ... some ppl from fg2 are starting to get a little elitist .. I love this clan, as far as clans go I too think this is the best clan ever ... but I dont go round throwing that in ppls faces, in the past FG2 have always on occation had problems with ppl like pro who only ever wanted to cause trouble .... but we ignored them .. they got bored and things were ok again... unfortunatly that doesnt seen to be what happens now, ppl give fg2 grief trying to get a rise out of us and instead of ignoring them and just letting it slide they are giving these ppl what they want ... a response, I just dont want FG2 to get a rep like pro had >.> and the way its going thats what will happen !
I havent been around enough in the lobby lately to say wether this is happening all the time or not, but when I have been or spoken to ppl I know who are this is how things seem to be... if I'm wrong, well then I take it back, but if I'm not and ppl dont start getting rid of this attitude, no one is gonna want to play fg2

[FA]Teh_Rich
Posts 0
[FA]Teh_Rich

15 Aug 2007, 01:08 #35

anya @ Aug 14 2007, 03:10 PM wrote: no offence amp but from what I have seen/heard of late ... some ppl from fg2 are starting to get a little elitist .. I love this clan, as far as clans go I too think this is the best clan ever ... but I dont go round throwing that in ppls faces, in the past FG2 have always on occation had problems with ppl like pro who only ever wanted to cause trouble .... but we ignored them .. they got bored and things were ok again... unfortunatly that doesnt seen to be what happens now, ppl give fg2 grief trying to get a rise out of us and instead of ignoring them and just letting it slide they are giving these ppl what they want ... a response, I just dont want FG2 to get a rep like pro had >.> and the way its going thats what will happen !
I havent been around enough in the lobby lately to say wether this is happening all the time or not, but when I have been or spoken to ppl I know who are this is how things seem to be... if I'm wrong, well then I take it back, but if I'm not and ppl dont start getting rid of this attitude, no one is gonna want to play fg2
if you noobs want a real clan come join FA all of you can be my b*!*&

AmpMan
Advanced Member
AmpMan
Advanced Member

15 Aug 2007, 03:57 #36

no comment to your post Rich, now try to reply again to this.

anya
Advanced Member
anya
Advanced Member

15 Aug 2007, 12:05 #37

Rich dont be an arse all your life ..... I know its hard for you as being a d*!& come so natually but pls try and grow up just a little will ya ??????

dominion
Advanced Member
dominion
Advanced Member

15 Aug 2007, 20:22 #38

just to let u all know that is not the real Rich

Crakie
Advanced Member
Crakie
Advanced Member

15 Aug 2007, 20:41 #39

I'm sorry Dom who is it then? and how did you come up with that??

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

15 Aug 2007, 22:28 #40

Cause Dom is an CIA oprative :o omg i blew your cover

OMG HES GONNA KILL ME :)

And im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! see you all in 2 hrs :).

QUITERS NEVER EVER WIN!!!

"It takes the young to make you laugh"-The Judge

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

15 Aug 2007, 22:30 #41

yeah i've figured to who is too and boy he is makin me mad

as always never wanting to show himself besides rich can't spell for his life XD :P :D :).

QUITERS NEVER EVER WIN!!!

"It takes the young to make you laugh"-The Judge

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman