COMING BACK TO RULE

A place for everyone to come and unwind. Feel free to post anything. Just remember to respect everyone and follow the Code of Conduct.
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

08 Aug 2007, 14:30 #16

uhhhhhhh how did a guest get in without admin evaulation this should sadly be closed. And guest be deleated.

QUITERS NEVER EVER WIN!!!

"It takes the young to make you laugh"-The Judge

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

08 Aug 2007, 21:29 #17

why did it bring me into this?

[FG2]Stefan
Posts 0
[FG2]Stefan

08 Aug 2007, 22:09 #18

why should we close this topic? i`d rather like to get to know more mature attitutes of him and discuss the virtues of namechanging, annoying people, faking and cheating and so on. lmao

dont delete this open minded guy, please...rofl

[FA]teh_Rich
Posts 0
[FA]teh_Rich

09 Aug 2007, 02:31 #19

[FG2]Stefan @ Aug 8 2007, 04:02 AM wrote: anonymity makes it easier to tell the truth, right guest? but who would do you any harm, if you told us your name? B)
i can own you and your whole clan take me 1v1 and well see

Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member
Some Never Learn!
Advanced Member

09 Aug 2007, 04:48 #20

you know what richmond you need to know how it feels to on the bottom so when I get back I'll actually try in a game for once and see how happy you are after?

I've dealed enough bull you want somthing you broke the 1 rule that makes you think you better than me DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY!!! and boy you are just begging to be cremated boy you do not know who you are toying with and you certinally don't know what clan your toying with we are an atomic bomb you want to explode it go right ahead you'll feel the fallout for a long time.

and Judge gets back you better hide in a corner not only have you disrespected us you disrespected Judge he will hunt you down in a way you will never forget.

Your lucky im going on vacation for a few days or else i'd be in there tommorw night throwing your bones into furnace.

QUITERS NEVER EVER WIN!!!

"It takes the young to make you laugh"-The Judge

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Confucius

For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown outta this dump. -Dr. Peter Venkman

[FA]Teh_Rich
Posts 0
[FA]Teh_Rich

10 Aug 2007, 02:30 #21

Some Never Learn! @ Aug 8 2007, 10:48 PM wrote: you know what richmond you need to know how it feels to on the bottom so when I get back I'll actually try in a game for once and see how happy you are after?

I've dealed enough bull you want somthing you broke the 1 rule that makes you think you better than me DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY!!! and boy you are just begging to be cremated boy you do not know who you are toying with and you certinally don't know what clan your toying with we are an atomic bomb you want to explode it go right ahead you'll feel the fallout for a long time.

and Judge gets back you better hide in a corner not only have you disrespected us you disrespected Judge he will hunt you down in a way you will never forget.

Your lucky im going on vacation for a few days or else i'd be in there tommorw night throwing your bones into furnace.
is that no to my 1v1 offer step up or shut up

[FG2]Stefan
Posts 0
[FG2]Stefan

11 Aug 2007, 00:09 #22

if you want a real challenge, rich, why dont you fellows apply to the rules of the majority in a2 gaming ?

life tends to be quite boring to individuals that want to split any experience into black and white, win or loss. its all about how you win and how you loose. if you win with unfair means then its not yours. you think you would own me, but in fact you would own nothing at all. no responsibility for your own behavior, no pride. so gaming in your style will let you gain nothing. no personal development, just vacuum.

but if was totally wrong, assuming you would fake, cheat and whatever---> lets play. next week ill be on more often. but i`ll quit as soon as you would use this colony ship trick or another cheat. i dont pretend to be any good, but im experienced enough to see, that sometimes impossible things occur on the battlefield.

anya
Advanced Member
anya
Advanced Member

11 Aug 2007, 00:35 #23

colony ship trick? which one are you talking about?
I would like to point out btw that most of these so call hax that you lot complain about so often are not hax at all its just a cast of being quick enough to pull it off before the other person ...... and Rich stop being an @$$ go annoy someone else lol

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

11 Aug 2007, 00:41 #24

Anya, holo build, colony trick, making mothers out of transmuter, rifting bats... i can do them all but i don't beacuse they are expoits and not intended. This is what Stefen is talking about.

[FG2]Stefan
Posts 0
[FG2]Stefan

11 Aug 2007, 01:11 #25

exactly ugly, i guess holo build is what we call telebau in germany. and the colony ship thing is existing. i dont know how that works and i dont want to know actually. i had a game with an individual that pretended to be new in a2 lobby. i had a good build and beamed from my colony ship to the planet. then i heard: "you lost a planet" just seconds after. impossible!!!! B)

is rich another friend of yours, anya? just wondering....

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

11 Aug 2007, 01:23 #26

Stefen that means they beamed to your planets as you tried to colonize it, the is aceptable. That is why when you colonize something you should beam to it with about 10 crew asap.

Ugly_The_Great
Posts 0
Ugly_The_Great

11 Aug 2007, 01:25 #27

btw i just remebered Amp man talked to me about posting in old topic... so i'll go make one to continue this so we don't have to keep posting in old topics, its will be titled "a continuation" in the a2 forum so please post there for follow up, i will not reply here to anyone form now on.

[FA]Teh_Rich
Posts 0
[FA]Teh_Rich

11 Aug 2007, 03:42 #28

[FG2]Stefan @ Aug 10 2007, 06:09 PM wrote: if you want a real challenge, rich, why dont you fellows apply to the rules of the majority in a2 gaming ?

life tends to be quite boring to individuals that want to split any experience into black and white, win or loss. its all about how you win and how you loose. if you win with unfair means then its not yours. you think you would own me, but in fact you would own nothing at all. no responsibility for your own behavior, no pride. so gaming in your style will let you gain nothing. no personal development, just vacuum.

but if was totally wrong, assuming you would fake, cheat and whatever---> lets play. next week ill be on more often. but i`ll quit as soon as you would use this colony ship trick or another cheat. i dont pretend to be any good, but im experienced enough to see, that sometimes impossible things occur on the battlefield.
wow fg2 is nothing but a bunch of fags and bitchs

anya
Advanced Member
anya
Advanced Member

11 Aug 2007, 05:13 #29

lol no Rich isnt what I would call a friend ... but I have never had a problem with him ..... and the colony trick you are refering to there Stefan isnt an 'exploit' or and hack ... I use that one and I can also defend against it it's not hard lol the other one where you can colonize the same planet with the same ship several times is however an exploit ... but I ignor that as its not really any different than what borg do anyway ...

Crakie
Advanced Member
Crakie
Advanced Member

11 Aug 2007, 10:04 #30

[FG2]Stefan @ Aug 10 2007, 07:11 PM wrote:
is rich another friend of yours, anya? just wondering....
Anya has been about A2 for a while now and has made quite a few friends in there.... good and no so good, but isn't this what gaming is all about meeting ppl, playing and generally having a good time for what its worth... (i know A2 has a few problems but even so its a community)

Whenever someone dis's FG2 it seams like Anya has something to do or she knows that person well... and then all you new guys seam to get on her back about it!
ffs guys she is a well liked and very friendly person and she knows a lot of ppl! give her a rest and stop pointing a finger at her!

Assuming is the mother of all f--- up's
to accept as true without prof is wrong!