a new fun game coming for fg2 members

For all things occuring in Freedom Guardians Rebuilt.

a new fun game coming for fg2 members

teparisan
Advanced Member
teparisan
Advanced Member

10 Jul 2011, 14:24 #1

ok so just saw this had to post it the game takes place between season 3 of deep space nine to after the dominion war its free to play and it launches in a few weeks and no software to buy check it out everyone

http://startrek-is.com

think you will all like what you see i know i did

Welcome to the war

The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member
The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member

17 Jul 2011, 06:41 #2

There is also another one coming out next year. It takes place in the alternate timeline from the latest movie, Star Trek (2009) directed by J.J. Abrams. It's being developed by Paramount Digital Entertainment and Digital Extremes (the developers of the Unreal series and Bioshock 1 & 2). It reminds me of Star Trek Elite Force 1 & 2 and even a little bit of Mass Effect. It looks like a third-person shooter with a co-op mode, players will get to play as Kirk and Spock. It's coming out for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC. It looks pretty cool. Star Trek: Infinite Space looks fun too, the one you mentioned.

Check out the teaser preview and article to the Star Trek 2012 game from the official Star Trek website. It's shows the pre-alpha gameplay.

http://www.startrek.com/article/new-dee ... -trek-game

"We are all explorers driven to know what's over the horizon, what's beyond our own shores... A final frontier begins in this hall. Let's explore it together." - Captain Jonathon Archer

"This is your destiny, son. You are going to touch the lives of so many people. Not just as a man, but as a symbol. You’re a symbol of peace. You’re a symbol of justice." - Jonathan Kent

Dutchboy
Advanced Member
Dutchboy
Advanced Member

17 Jul 2011, 17:50 #3

looks cool

IIcognitoII

17 Jul 2011, 19:46 #4

yea that one is coming to consloes me and gate cant wait...... it looks bad azz

teparisan
Advanced Member
teparisan
Advanced Member

17 Jul 2011, 20:27 #5

lol first off treker i got to say i love the new signature looks awsome and of course cog you and gate cant wait for gaming consoles versions lmao only way we get you in front of a pc is if hell is freezing over :)

Welcome to the war

IIcognitoII

18 Jul 2011, 01:12 #6

Un true I have back on sto for a week now and don't plan on going anyware for a while I love all the new adds I just wise I would have start playing now...... instead of a year ago. But yea you right in some things I do pefer consloe over pc... and a 2 player co op that's a star trek game you know me and gate are game lol....... and can some please make so I can take cash out of the fleet bank on sto I put a buch in way back in the day and now I need some this admril upper class 3 is broke as hell thanks

The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member
The_Star_Treker
Advanced Member

19 Jul 2011, 09:08 #7

Thanks teparisan. I'm actually gonna make a shirt with the Starfleet insignia and Superman "S"shield. Well I'm like cog and gate, most of the time I prefer console over PC, fewer issues to deal with and I like playing with a controller better than a keyboard and mouse. I hope some of you guys will join me on Star Wars The Old Republic if it ever comes out this year even though it isn't exact a Star Trek game. :D

"We are all explorers driven to know what's over the horizon, what's beyond our own shores... A final frontier begins in this hall. Let's explore it together." - Captain Jonathon Archer

"This is your destiny, son. You are going to touch the lives of so many people. Not just as a man, but as a symbol. You’re a symbol of peace. You’re a symbol of justice." - Jonathan Kent